Daniel Shamburg, MS, CSCS
Husband | Father | Strength Coach | Runner | Ultramarathon Finisher
Daniel completed his Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Tennessee. Before moving to San Diego, Daniel was an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for the University of Tennessee Lady Volunteer Strength and Conditioning department. For over 10 years, he has helped individuals and teams achieve their fitness and performance goals.
In addition to teaching group fitness, Daniel enjoys working with high school athletes. He has worked as a Strength & Conditioning coach for Mount Carmel High School varsity swim team as well as the Pacific Swim club team.
Daniel's mission is to provide state-of-the-art fitness and conditioning principles to people who are looking to improve their overall fitness level, achieve a sport-specific goal, or learn new ways to train.
Education & Certification
- MS, Exercise Physiology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2007
- BS, Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2003
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), 2005
- Last Annual Vol State Road Race (500k), July 2016, 5 days 2 hours 57 minutes. 8th Overall
- San Diego 100-mile Endurance Run, June 2016
- Pacific Crest Trail 50-mile, May 2015 & 2016