Daniel Shamburg, MS, CSCS
Daniel completed his Masters Degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Tennessee. Before moving to San Diego, Daniel was an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for the University of Tennessee Lady Volunteer Strength and Conditioning department. For over 10 years, he has helped individuals and teams achieve their fitness and performance goals.
In addition to teaching group fitness, Daniel enjoys working with high school athletes. He is the Strength & Conditioning coach for Mount Carmel High School varsity swim team as well as the Pacific Swim club team.
Daniel's mission is to provide state-of-the-art fitness and conditioning principles to people who are looking to improve their overall fitness level, achieve a sport-specific goal, or learn new ways to train.
Christina Sagaser, CSCS
- B.S. Physical Education & Kinesiolgy
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Trained as NSCA Personal Trainer
- Trained as an ACSM Health Fitness Instructor
- Experience instructing group exercises such as: Spinning, Muscle Conditioning, & Cardio Kickboxing
- Certified R.I.P.P.E.D Instructor
- Assisted in managing Wellness Program at Chevron Corp
- Motivator, coach and educator
- 20 years as a fitness professional Personal Training and Instructing Group Fitness programs.
- Respect the body and it will respect you